GAIN GTX's parent company, GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc., is a global provider of online trading services, specializing in foreign exchange (forex or FX) and contracts for difference (CFDs). Customers and trading partners in more than 140 countries have utilized the company's award-winning trading platform which transacts nearly $250 billion per month.
A pioneer in online forex trading, GAIN Capital provides execution, clearing, custody and technology products and services to an institutional client base including asset managers, broker/dealers and other financial services firms. GAIN also operates FOREX.com, one of the largest and best-known brands in the retail forex industry.
- Founded in 1999
- Number of Employees Globally: 380+
- Corporate Headquarters: Bedminster, New Jersey, USA
- Regional Sales Offices: New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney and Seoul
- Customers from more than 140 countries serviced
- Average monthly trading volume: Nearly $250 billion with our customers and trading partners
- Overseeing Regulatory Bodies: Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in the United States, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the United Kingdom, the Financial Services Agency (FSA) in Japan, the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong, and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia.